When Chrysler unveiled its ME Four-Twelve supercar concept at the Detroit auto show earlier this month, the question many were asking was, “Why?” With the auto maker still reeling from financial setbacks of the past few years, critics question whether this is the right time for Chrysler to be taking its eye off the business basics of creating bread-and-butter cars and trucks for the masses. In case you missed it, the ME Four-Twelve is designed to be a Ferrari killer. Its 12-cyl., ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Timing Right for Chrysler Supercar? Maybe So" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642