The Timken Co. will receive $54 million from a fund established to combat dumping. Empowered by the Continued Dumping and Subsidy Offset Act (CDSOA), the U.S. Customs Service collects money from anti-dumping cases. The fund rewards domestic producers that, despite unfair conditions, continue to invest in technology, equipment and training. Announcement of the Timken award marks the second consecutive year the company has benefited from the fund.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Timken Benefits From Anti-Dumping Measure" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642