GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. is preparing to return to normal production at its Bupyeong plants today now that its tire suppliers have agreed to resume deliveries. “We have received a letter from both companies (Hankook Tire Co. Ltd. and Kumho Tire Mfg. Co.) saying they decided to follow the order of the court to resume supply of tires for our compact and midsize cars,” a source tells Ward’s. “The letter said the suppliers anticipate sitting down with us in negotiations regarding ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tire Suppliers Relent, GMDAT Resumes Production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642