VANCOUVER, B.C., Canada – The dent the Nissan Titan fullsize pickup makes in the North American auto industry may be more symbolic than actual. After all, the auto maker projects only 100,000 Titan sales annually, while Ford Motor Co. eyes the million mark for its new F-150. (See related story: New Nissan Products Aim to Address ‘Unmet Needs’) But those 100,000 vehicles do have to come from somewhere. Nissan seems to have a solid idea of its customer profile, and officials say about ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Titan to Draw from Tundra, Ram" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642