PEBBLE BEACH, CA – Nissan’s fullsize pickup truck, the Titan, should be “extremely competitive” in the face of newly redesigned contenders, a company official tells Ward’s. The Titan, which debuted as an ’04 model in 2003, has struggled in the fullsize truck market, making nary a dent in the sales of Big Three competitors. Sales this year are down 16.2% to 44,528 units, according to Ward’s data. Titan’s share of the U.S. pickup truck-segment through the second quarter is just 2.7%, far ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Titan Should Weather Competition Well, Nissan Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642