VIENNA – Production of the next-generation Fiat Doblo is under way at the Tofas Turk Otomobil Fabrikasi A.S. plant in Bursa, Turkey, a joint venture controlled by Fiat Automobiles SpA and Turkish-based Koc Holding A.S. Fiat officially has not unveiled the new Doblo, codenamed 263, but the first vehicles started to leave the assembly lines in Bursa some weeks ago. Fiat and Koc each hold a 37.9% stake in Tofas, which launched production of the new model with the commercial-van version, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tofas Launches Output of Next-Gen Fiat Doblo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642