PARADISE VALLEY, AZ – It’s been a long time coming, but the ’05 Chrysler PT Cruiser Convertible, due in dealerships mid-March, may prove worth the wait. This 4-seater, with the styling and interior flexibility of the original Cruiser, has been well-engineered for open-air motoring. The Chrysler Group stresses the new convertible is not a chop job. The vehicle starts with the conventional PT architecture, but 57% of the body-in-white parts are new, unique to the convertible. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Top-Down PT Cruising" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642