TOKYO â Halfway through its fourth revitalization plan in seven years, Mitsubishi Motors Corp. still struggles with falling sales, continuing losses and old demons yet is determined to complete a successful turnaround on schedule. "I am confident we will achieve our goals," President Osamu Masuko says in an interview. His targets include net income of Â„8 billion ($69.4 million) in the fiscal year ending March 31, and "sustained profitability" by March 31, 2008, when the current ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Top Exec âConfidentâ Mitsubishi on Right Track" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642