BUPYEONG, South Korea – The Chevrolet brand will make it possible for General Motors Korea to surpass Kia and take hold as the No.2 auto maker in Korea, predicts one of the executives tasked with making it happen. Kyungee “Jennifer” Lee, GM Korea managing director-marketing functions, says it may take years, but that is the auto maker’s firm goal. It is her job to draw Korean car buyers to Chevrolet, the nameplate shared by all of GM Korea’s mass-produced vehicles with the exception of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Top GM Korea Marketer Takes Aim at Kia, Hyundai" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642