Freudenberg-NOK of Plymouth, MI, announces it has signed an agreement with Ford Motor Co. to develop a total transmission sealing program. The company, a subsidiary of the Freudenberg and NOK Group Companies, already has three total engine sealing programs under its belt. It hopes to be selected to supply the total transmission sealing program for Ford once development is completed. The company cites several benefits to the automaker who chooses to award a total sealing program to a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Total transmission sealing may be next" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642