Porsche Cars North America Inc. and Volkswagen of America Inc. are recalling their jointly developed SUVs, the Porsche Cayenne and Volkswagen Touareg, because of potential faults with the rear seatbelts. The recalls cover 40,000 Cayenne and 60,000 Touareg models built between October 1, 2002, and December 17, 2003. The auto makers say there is a possibility the pins linking the belt buckles to their anchors were manufactured incorrectly. As a result, there is a potential for separation ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Touareg, Cayenne Recalled" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642