With restructuring now in the rearview mirror, Ford of Europe will continue to consolidate improvements made last year in order to earn a profit of between $100 million and $200 million in 2005. “That’s the target we’ve set ourselves this year,” says John Fleming, Ford of Europe president and chief operating officer, admitting it will be difficult. New Ford Focus for Europe is key. “It’s not a stretch target, but it’s by no means just a walk in the park,” Fleming says. Overcapacity ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tough But Positive Year Forecast for Ford Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642