Toyota Motor Mfg. Texas says three new suppliers have been added to its on-site supplier park in San Antonio, bringing total on-site suppliers at the auto maker’s under-construction Tundra pickup truck plant to 21. The three new companies are Germany’s Kautex Textron, which will supply fuel tanks; MetoKote Corp. of Lima, OH, an electrocoating supplier; and Japanese supplier Tokai Rika Co. Ltd., which will provide the new ’07 Tundra with “functional parts,” says TMMTX. With the added ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Adds Three Suppliers in San Antonio" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642