PARIS — Toyota Motor Corp. says it is right on track to grab 800,000 sales or 5% market share in Europe by 2005, with 1 million sales not far off. “We are actually this year a bit ahead of plan,” says Tadashi Arashima, senior vice president of Toyota Motor Europe. The automaker expects to sell 650,000 units or more this year thanks to a vigorous market and the sales success of the Yaris. After 2003 or 2004, the model lineup will be rejuvenated and the automaker will be in full swing, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota aims at 5% of European market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642