DETROIT – Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. is earmarking a portion of its marketing budget this year to promoting the Venza cross/utility vehicle, as the model continues to underperform company expectations. “Venza is a terrific vehicle,” Bob Carter, Toyota Div. group vice president and general manager, tells Ward’s in a recent interview here. However, the nameplate awareness is in the 20% range, he says, compared with the Prius and Camry, which enjoy a 90% recognition rate. “So, we’ve ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Aims to Boost Venza Sales in 2011" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642