BANGALORE – Over the years, major global auto makers, such as General Motors Corp., Ford Motors, Fiat Auto SpA, Honda Motor Co. Ltd. and Suzuki Motor Corp., have bought out their Indian partners here. But not Toyota Motor Corp. It has just allowed Kirloskar Group, its joint venture partner in Toyota Kirloskar Motor Ltd. (TMK), to buy back a 10% stake in the JV. The Kirloskar Group in November paid RS1.3 billion ($30 million) for the buyback, a considerable bump from the $22 million it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Allows Kirloskar to Buy Back Stake in Indian JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642