Toyota Motor Corp. is about five months from announcing a new initiative to comply with California’s push for a partial zero emission (PZEV) vehicle program. Toyota considers itself ahead of the pack in ZEV compliance because it still produces its RAV-4 EV Officials aren’t saying which vehicle will be adapted to comply with the regulations, except that it will be a rolling midyear change on an existing product. The auto maker’s early compliance with anticipated forthcoming ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota to Announce PZEV Vehicle Program" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642