DETROIT – Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. says the ’03 Matrix crossover/utility vehicle will start at $14,670 for the standard front-wheel-drive model with 5-speed manual transmission and reach $19,330 for the top-level XRS model with 4-speed automatic transmission. The mid-range XR model Matrix with FWD begins at $16,180 for a 5-speed manual transmission model and $16,980 for an XR with automatic transmission. A 4-wheel-drive automatic XR will start at $18,445. The Matrix will be built at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Announces Matrix Pricing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642