Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. announces pricing for nine '06 models, effective Aug. 1. The 4Runner will begin at $27,635 for a 4x2 SR5 model with V-6 engine and 5-speed automatic transmission. The 4x4 SR5 with the same engine and transmission starts at $29,910. On average, 4Runner pricing is up $150 over '05. Sienna pricing increases by $200 on all CE and LE trims, and the XLE 7-passenger 2- and all-wheel-drive models. Pricing for the XLE Limited 2WD and AWD models rises $385. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Announces Some '06 Pricing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642