CANBERRA – The man who drove Toyota Motor Corp. Australia Ltd. to the top of the sales charts will retire June 23. John Conomos, 63, will step down as executive chairman of Toyota Australia after 25 years with the auto maker and at the same time leave his role as a managing officer of Toyota Motor Corp. Japan. However, Conomos will remain active with the company, becoming chairman emeritus and principal policy advisor. In his new role, Conomos will support the president and board of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Australia Chief to Retire" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642