Toyota Motor Corp. Australia Ltd. rolls out its new-generation Camry in a recent celebration of its A$450 million ($339 million) investment in facilities and technologies at its Melbourne manufacturing plant. “Toyota Australia is entering one of the most exciting periods in its history of manufacturing in this country,” Ted Okada, president and CEO, says at the Job One launch earlier this month at the Altona facility. “To make these cars, we had to revolutionize the Altona plant. “Today, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Australia Launches Output of New Camry" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642