Toyota Motor Corp. Australia Ltd. names Masahide Yasuda as its new president and CEO. Yasuda, who began his career with Toyota Motor Corp. in 1972, most recently was chairman and CEO of Toyota France SA. He replaces Ted Okada, who has held the post at Toyota Australia since 2004. Yasuda also spent three years as group vice president, Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A. Inc., where he led the auto maker to three consecutive record sales years. The change is part of Toyota’s program where senior ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Australia Names Yasuda CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642