Oh what a sinking feeling for Toyota Motor Corp. Australia Ltd., as the auto maker orders its dealers to stop selling the new V-6 RAV4 4-wheel-drive cross/utility vehicle as a result of an undisclosed problem. Media reports suggest there are concerns about the model’s drivability, but a Toyota spokesman says the issue is not safety related, declining to provide further details. The auto maker continues to feature the CUV, which has a starting price of A$31,990 ($29,400), on its website. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Australia Orders Freeze on RAV4" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642