MELBOURNE – Toyota Motor Corp. Australia Ltd. records a A$2.7 million ($1.5 million) loss for 2001-02 on sales of A$7.1 billion ($4 billion), but predicts a return to profitability. The reporting period to March 31 actually covered 15 months, as the company aligned itself with its parent's global reporting period. Toyota Australia reported a A$6.3 million loss in the prior year. "Given the extent of our development activity, I expect that Toyota Australia will report a positive result ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Australia Suffers Fiscal Year Loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642