The most powerful Toyota ever to ride on Australian roads hits the market with the release of the supercharged TRD Aurion. Toyota Motor Corp. Australia Ltd. says the first model in its Toyota Racing Development (TRD) lineup has 323 hp and will sprint from 0-62 mph (100 km/h) in 6.1 seconds. It is speed-limited to a maximum of 155 mph (250 km/h). David Buttner, senior executive director-sales and marketing, says the TRD involvement elevates the Aurion’s dynamic capabilities while ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Australia Unleashes Most Powerful Vehicle" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642