LIVONIA, MI – After three months on the market, early results indicate Toyota Motor Corp.'s new Avalon is attracting younger buyers, as the auto maker hoped it would. Ernest Bastien, vice president-vehicle operations group, Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc., tells Ward's at an event here that Avalon's new sporty Touring model so far has the lineup's lowest average age of buyer at 52. (See related story: Toyota Says Next Avalon Should Appeal to Younger Buyers) '05 Avalon “For Avalon, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Avalon Drawing Younger Buyers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642