The first two entries of Toyota Motor Corp.’s new Scion “youth” division, unveiled at the Los Angeles auto show last week, still are grabbing headlines, but the auto maker, in Detroit for the North American International Auto Show, has moved on. Toyota Sienna Toyota today unveiled the new-generation Sienna minivan – perhaps the antithesis of the exciting new xA and xB cutting-edge Scion products. But the new, larger Sienna could be just as important, as Toyota seeks to move ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Beefs Up Minivan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642