Toyota Motor Mfg. Texas Inc. will begin accepting applications for jobs Feb. 27. Toyota’s new San Antonio plant will take applications for approximately two weeks for production jobs. “This is an exciting time as we identify the majority of our workforce of Texas residents who will build the Toyota Tundra in San Antonio,” TMMTX President Hidehiko “T.J.” Tajima says in a statement. Toyota says it is seeking people who demonstrate “a strong work ethic and commitment to team work.” It ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota to Begin Accepting Applications for San Antonio" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642