Toyota Motor Mfg. Turkey begins mass production of the all-new Corolla Verso multipurpose vehicle at its plant in Adapazari. The addition of the Verso increases annual production capacity to 150,000 units, from the previous rate of 100,000 vehicles. Employment is slated to grow to 3,050, from 2,600, by June to support the production increase. The project, a €180 million ($213.5 million) investment, brings Toyota’s total investment in the Turkish plant to €700 million ($830.5 million). ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Begins Building Corolla Verso in Turkey" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642