SAO PAULO – Toyota do Brasil Ltda. finally is joining the stampede here to flex-fuel vehicles. Toyota Mercosur President Shozo Hasebe says the auto maker will begin selling a flex-fuel Corolla in Brazil next year. The engine will be produced in Japan with components developed in Brazil, he says at this month’s Sao Paulo auto show here, the largest in South America. Toyota comes to the party late, joining General Motors do Brasil Ltda. and Ford Motor Co. Brasil Ltda. among competitors ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Brazil to Offer Flex-Fuel Corolla in 2007" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642