YORK TOWNSHIP, MI – Officials from Toyota Motor Corp. and the state of Michigan broke ground today on the $150 million Toyota Technical Center U.S.A. Inc. expansion here that will open in mid-2008. At the event, which was attended by Michigan Gov. Jennifer Granholm and Toyota Executive Vice President Kazuo Okamoto, Toyota confirms it will add a $37 million 180,000-sq.-ft. (16,723-sq.-m) safety-testing facility on the ground, the first of its kind in North America. The auto maker says it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Breaks Ground on Michigan Tech Center" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642