Toyota Motor Corp. will build a new pan-European Global Production training center (E-GPC) on the grounds of its Burnaston, Derbyshire, U.K., plant. Slated to open in January, the 86,112 sq.-ft. (8,000 sq.-m) center represents an investment of €16.3 million ($21.1 million). There will be 15 trainers employed at the facility, which will train up to 1,000 of Toyota’s European manufacturing employees annually. Specially developed workstations, simulated production environments and the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota to Build European Training Center" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642