In a surprise move, General Motors Corp. sells its 20% stake in Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd., maker of Subaru vehicles, reportedly worth $422 million. Toyota Motor Corp. has purchased 8.7%, or 68 million of the 157 million Fuji shares owned by GM for ¥520 ($4.56) per share. Total investment reportedly is $315 million. Subaru B9 Tribeca A casualty of the dissolution is the previously announced plan to build a Saab cross/utility vehicle based on the Subaru B9 Tribeca CUV. Fuji ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Buys Stake in Fuji as GM Dissolves Relationship" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642