Suppliers will pave the way toward innovation in new cars and trucks, says Toshiaki Taguchi, president and CEO of Toyota Motor North America Inc. Toshiaki Taguchi "No auto maker can go it alone," Taguchi tells attendees at a Society of Automotive Engineers conference in West Virginia. "Increasingly all auto makers will look to supply partners for more innovation. Together we must invent the future." Taguchi says suppliers play a key role at Toyota. "That's why our North ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Chief Says Suppliers Crucial to Innovation" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642