Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. chooses two advertising agencies to handle marketing activities for its new SCION youth-brand vehicles. ATTIK’s San Francisco office will be in charge of SCION’s overall advertising strategy, says Toyota, while Oasis of New York will head SCION’s website’s creative direction. A third firm, DHAP, will oversee the website’s technical development. Toyota previously selected URB Magazine and Enterprise Communications as SCION marketing partners. The first two ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Chooses Multiple Advertising Agencies for SCION" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642