DETROIT – Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. will launch its next-generation Sienna minivan in the U.S. next year, a top company official says here. Continuing to offer a minivan is well worth it, says Bob Carter, Toyota Div. group vice president and general manager, in part because so many others – including General Motors Co. and Ford Motor Co. – have abandoned the sector. “It’s a great opportunity for us,” Carter says during a wide-ranging media backgrounder today. The Sienna was last ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota: Competitors Losses Our Gains; Nothing to Acceleration Claims" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642