Toyota Technical Center USA Inc. completes its purchase of approximately 700 acres (283 ha) of land near Ann Arbor, MI, on which it will build a new tech center campus, the auto maker says. A developer wanting to build commercial and residential buildings had sued the State of Michigan because it bid more for the land than Toyota. The state maintains the Toyota Technical Center expansion project will produce more jobs. Toyota purchased the property for $11 million; the developer bid $25 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Completes Ann Arbor Land Purchase" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642