CANBERRA – Australian demand for the hybrid electric Prius passenger car has prompted Toyota Motor Corp. Australia Ltd. to grant seven more dealerships. The new Prius dealers in New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria, Tasmania and Western Australia join 52 Toyota dealers already selling and servicing the Prius throughout Australia. Toyota Prius The Toyota Prius saw Australian sales jump 350% last year, to 1,094 units from 292 in 2003. Mandurah Toyota in Western Australia, one of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Designates More Prius Dealers to Meet Aussie Demand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642