Toyota Motor Corp. lowers prices on all V-6 models of the 4Runner midsize SUV and adds a new appearance package to the SR5 trim grade. Prices on the V-6 models have been reduced across the board by $150 for the 2-wheel-drive models; $27,055 for the SR5; $28,850 for the Sport Edition; and $33,255 for the Limited model. For the 4-wheel-drive models, pricing is set at $29,330 for the SR5; $31,125 for the Sport Edition; and $35,530 for the Limited. The new appearance package now is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Drops Prices, Adds Trim Level to 4Runner" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642