PARIS â€“ Toyota Europe will undergo a reorganization effective April 1 that will see CEO Didier Leroy take responsibility for two additional assembly plants and give the region more influence in the design of cars in the A-, B- and C-segments. The transformation began last year, when the Japanese parent put Leroy in charge of quality issues for the auto makerâ€™s European operations in an effort to repair problems with safety recalls and to streamline decision-making. Two factories ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Europe CEO Given Far-Ranging Responsibility Under Japanâ€™s Reorganization Plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642