Toyota Motor Marketing Europe sells 435,770 units in the year’s first six months – a 6% increase from like-2002 and an all-time European sales record for the company. Market share also reached record levels of 4.7%, up 0.2 points from year-prior. June sales of 81,269 units represent an 18% increase over same month, last year. The auto maker built 222,720 cars, 210,824 engines and 59,769 transmissions at its plants in the U.K., France, Turkey and Poland. “Our record first-half results ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Europe Sees Record Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642