Toyota says it will extend production slowdowns at its North American plants through the month of May due to continued Japanese parts’ shortages. Previously, Toyota said it would suspend vehicle and parts assembly Mondays and Fridays from April 15-25. Now production will be down on the same days April 26-June 3. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday output will be at 50% capacity during the same period. Toyota says it will suspend U.S. production the week of May 30, in conjunction with the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Extends North American Production Slowdown" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642