Toyota Australia wants the public to help decide if the production version of a Prius-based city car should be imported. Feedback from consumers at the Australian International Motor Show, taking place in Melbourne in July, will help determine whether the Prius C Concept will join the Prius hybrid Down Under. The C Concept, first introduced at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit in January, is a Yaris-sized hybrid that will be less-costly than the current Prius hybrid, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota to Gauge Public Interest in Prius C Concept at Oz Auto Show" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642