YORK TWP., MI – Next month will be a busy one for Toyota Motor Engineering and Mfg. North America Inc. TEMA will launch mass production of the new Venza cross/utility vehicle Nov. 5 at its Georgetown, KY, plant, President Steve St. Angelo tells Ward’s here during opening festivities for a new Toyota Technical Center campus. The auto maker also is gearing up for the opening of its new Woodstock, ON, Canada, plant next month that will build the RAV4 midsize CUV for the first time in North ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Gears Up for Venza Job One, Woodstock Plant Opening" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642