NEW YORK – Despite recent press reports of increased activity by the United Auto Workers union to sign up workers at Toyota Motor Mfg. North America Inc.’s Georgetown, KY, facility, plant president Steve St. Angelo says he hasn’t seen much activity. “I’m on the floor all the time, and I don’t see any dissatisfaction or anything else that’s changed,” he says. St. Angelo confirms the plant is included in Toyota’s plan to trim $300 million in production costs but maintains it won’t affect ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Georgetown Plant Chief Discounts UAW Recruitment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642