Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. believes it has hit upon a fresh marketing formula using an original Web comedy series, ‚ÄúFrenemies,‚ÄĚ where the auto maker controls the show‚Äôs content. Part of the widely discussed ‚ÄúMommy Like/Daddy Like‚ÄĚ advertising campaign for the new Sienna minivan, ‚ÄúFrenemies,‚ÄĚ is shown on MSN.com. The story follows a suburban family that grudgingly move to the suburbs and happen to drive a Sienna. The ‚ÄúFrenemies‚Äô‚ÄĚ fictional moms are wife Lori and Joy, her old ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Gives Legs to Sienna Marketing With ‚ÄėFrenemies‚Äô Web Series" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642