CANBERRA – Toyota Motor Corp. Australia Ltd. claims a major advantage in the next wave of car audio entertainment by introducing MP3-compatible audio units as standard equipment across most of its product range. MP3-compatibility is standard on the Echo, Celica, MR2, Corolla, RAV4, LandCruiser Wagon, Prado, Tarago and Avensis Verso. It is optional on the Camry, Avalon and Kluger. Toyota will offer MP3-compatible audio system standard on Australian Echo. Scott Grant, Toyota ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Goes MP3 in Australia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642