Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. is hiking prices on certain β03 Lexus models effective April 19. Base prices for the LS 430 and SC 430 will rise $200, an increase of 0.4% and 0.3%, respectively. LX 470 SUV prices are being hiked 0.8%, or $500. The ES 300 will cost $100, or 0.3%, more.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Hikes β03 Lexus Prices" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642