Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. announces pricing for some of its β03 models. Pricing for the β03 Camry sedan goes unchanged from the previous model year, with the base LE trim level Camry with 4-cyl. engine and 5-speed manual transmission beginning at $18,970, and reaching $25,405 for the XLE top-line trim level with V-6 engine and 4-speed electronically controlled transmission with intelligence. The β03 Prius gas-electric hybrid also holds the line, starting at $19,995. The Highlander ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Holds Line on Prices for β03 Camry Sedan, Prius, RAV4 and Highlander" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642