The next-generation Toyota Prius will go on sale in the fall priced at $19,995 – the same price as the first generation of the gas-electric hybrid. The new Prius grows from compact to midsize and features Toyota Motor Corp.’s new Hybrid Synergy Drive technology, which the auto maker says is both more powerful and more fuel-efficient than the original hybrid system. Toyota is launching the vehicle through a one-time Prius early-buyer program, which began June 30 and runs through July 20. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Holds Line on Prius Pricing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642